In this Preshow Rituals segment, the desert rock band, Hello Operator, share what they do before every show. You can check out their rituals, after the break.
For no apparent reason, we’ve come to acquire a few weird show- day rituals. Like whenever the four of us are alone in an elevator we seem to break out into one massive brawl. With the rising lift, the uppercuts doth adhere, and 15 seconds of madness unfolds. Salvaged only by the relieving chime of the opening doors, we patch up our friendship and carry on the day. We’ve had some funny looks on exit mind…
Southampton’s a strange one too. There’s this fucking weird tune by Tiny Tim called ‘Tiptoe through the Tulips’, and another by Focus called ‘Hocus Pocus’ – every time we drive through for a gig, we roll down the windows and whack these on full blast. This way, the sound of yodels and unsettling ukuleles resonate out our white ford transit and into the heart of Southampton. Yeah, we don’t get it either.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Exotype – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 81 [VIDEO]
- Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 188 [VIDEO]
- Get Scared – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 195 [VIDEO]
- Men I Trust – PRESHOW RITUALS
- Highly Suspect – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 189 [VIDEO]
- 7Horse – PRESHOW RITUALS
- Fuel – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 159 [VIDEO]
- The Residence – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 163 [VIDEO]
Source: Digital Tour Bus